The UK International Consumer Centre aims to provide the best possible service to all users of our service. We recognise that occasionally, things do go wrong and we will always try our best to put things right. All staff members of the UK International Consumer Centre receive regular training and guidance on how to manage complaints.
Should our service fall short of your expectations, you can find information here on how to complain to us.
In the first instance, the team member that you normally deal with will listen to your concerns and should address any complaint you may have with our service appropriately and professionally. However, should you still have cause for complaint, your complaint will be escalated to a be addressed through our formal complaints procedure. These are handled within the supervisory and management team.
When making a formal complaint, you can expect:
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 2 working days from the date we receive your initial complaint;
- Your complaint to be investigated thoroughly and fairly;
- A response from us when we say we will respond
- Your complaint to be escalated to a more senior person in the organisation should the need arise;
- A change in our internal procedures as a result of our investigation into your complaint (if necessary).
How to Complain
You can complain by contacting us directly:
If you have any questions about our complaints procedure, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.